Rechercher dans ce blog

Selasa, 10 Agustus 2021

Dylan Dreyer's Mango Salad Recipe - Today.com

Chef notes

I love making mango salad because it adds such a nice freshness to any kind of chicken, fish or shrimp. My boys love mango so they eat it, too. I leave out the jalapeño when I make it for them, but it adds a nice spice to the cold, sweetness of the salad. It's a nice, fast weeknight meal served with a side of rice.

Preparation

Toss together all the ingredients and season to taste.

Adblock test (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Dylan Dreyer's Mango Salad Recipe - Today.com )
https://ift.tt/2VLWY9B

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Search

Entri yang Diunggulkan

MLB betting tips for Friday: Marlins looking to snap out of funk - ESPN

[unable to retrieve full-text content] MLB betting tips for Friday: Marlins looking to snap out of funk    ESPN Article From & Read Mor...

Postingan Populer